Rugged Tablet PC Rentals
"It has been great working with you and we look forward to continuing to do so. We will be sure to share your information to anyone that may use your services." - Barbara Anne from Delaware
"I wanted to tell you your company was outstanding for our rental needs last week. The drivers were prompt and so helpful. I want to thank you for all your help. I am also forwarding your contact information though out our company with a recommendation of rental needs. Thank you again for working with me and making it so easy." - Katie from South Carolina
"I was impressed with the quick response and reasonable price so I will definitely keep you in mind the next time I need a backup laptop." - Bob from San Antonio
Why Rent a Rugged Tablet?In some industries, usually with on-site requirements in demanding environments, a simple tablet isn't enough. In these situations, you need a heavy duty tablet that will survive out in the field. These types of tablets are designed and engineered to withstand the harshest environments and professions.
Withstand Harsh EnvironmentsDrops, spills, dust, extreme temperatures, glare, grime and more? No problem! All rugged tablet rentals can handle these conditions and boast enhanced durability and performance. Don't risk your standard tablet in these environments because most just aren't designed for such harsh circumstances.
Various Brands & Degrees of RuggednessRanging from military grade (Fully Rugged) to flexible, business-ready solutions (Semi-Rugged), Rentacomputer.com has a vast array of rugged tablet products and brand rentals to choose from. We offer popular rugged brands like Panasonic Toughpads, Durabook Tablets and models by Getac, ARMOR and Itronix. Both slates and convertibles are available.
What Makes a Tablet RuggedMost rugged tablets offer most of the following features:
- Metal Alloy Casing: Heavy-duty casing, which provides extra protection against bumps, jolts, and falls.
- Tempered Glass Displays: Stronger display to prevent cracking or splintering.
- Outdoor-Readable Displays: Screens designed to be read indoors or out.
- Rigorous Testing: Test equipment against drops, shock, moisture, dust, exposure to extreme temperatures, and more.
- Shock-Mounted Hard Drive: Internal hard drives are mounted in shock-absorbing compounds, which protect the drive from the impact of a fall or jolt.
- Spill and Dust Resistance: Sealants prevent liquid and dust from getting through the cracks in the keyboard and touchpad.
- No Fan: Unique case construction allows it to work without a fan or vents which can expose internal components to dust and dirt.
- Sealed Ports and Slots: Unique sealing to protect vulnerable areas where liquid and dust could easily enter, such as PC card slots.