Android smartphones and Apple iPhone rentals are available with cellular service for business events, application testing, remote point of sale, and more! Affordable rental rates — available nationwide!
Rent A Smartphone
Why Should You Rent A Smartphone?
- Smartphone rental rates average $150
- iOS or Android operating systems available.
- Smartphones are shipped or hand-delivered to your desired location.
- 3G / 4G Data plans are included.
- AT&T Carrier.
- Great for application testing.
- Great for remote point-of-sale needs and credit card processing.
iPhone 13 Coming Soon
When you choose Rentacomputer.com you choose the best professionals in the industry!
- Greg from Tampa, FL
Samsung Galaxy RentalsThe latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones with Android OS.
iPhone RentalsApple smartphones with the latest iOS. Don't be afraid to ask about our bulk discounts when you quote your next large rental from Rentacomputer.com.
Why Rentacomputer.com Is the Ideal Place to Rent Phones Online
The Rentacomputer.com team proudly provides individualized service with benefits like:
- Guidance: Our team has extensive product expertise. Your dedicated rental agent can advise you on the best solutions for your project or event.
- Support: You can contact our remote support team for help around the clock. We can coordinate optional on-site support for larger projects.
- Quality: Our smartphone rentals feature devices from the market's most trusted brands. We also individually test them for quality before renting.
- Selection: We rent the newest product generations with up-to-date technology and the latest operating systems. Rentacomputer.com also carries various smartphone models to meet your needs.
- Accessibility: With global service, we make it easy to rent a smartphone near you. Rentacomputer.com provides devices in Canada, Australia, the EU, the U.K., and throughout the U.S.
Read on to find answers to the most common questions.
When Should I Consider a Smartphone Rental?
There are many occasions when it makes sense for your business to rent phones for a day, week, or month instead of laying out significant capital to buy equipment. Examples include:
- Communicating instantly with your team at live events.
- Demonstrating an app at an industry conference or trade show.
- Holding training classes for your workforce.
- Engaging others in virtual reality.
- Voting or polling an audience at in-person events.
- Scanning tickets or armbands.
- Filming and producing videos in the field.
- Limiting staff's use of personal devices for short-term business needs.
Do the Smartphones Come With Everything I Need?
Yes! Each rental comes fully charged with cellular data included and runs on AT&T's reliable wireless network. We'll work with you to further customize your short-term smartphone rentals for your needs. Rentacomputer.com can tailor the phone's available applications, security settings, operating system parameters, and more. We can also supply smartphone accessories like lighting systems, virtual reality headsets, and sound equipment for turnkey event solutions.
How Much Does a Short-Term Phone Rental Cost?
Our rentals provide a cost-effective alternative to purchasing equipment for temporary needs. Rentacomputer.com prices our rental rates competitively and offers ways to help keep it affordable, such as our Frequent Rewards Points program and quantity discounts.
The charges depend on the equipment you need, the rental length, and the optional services or accessories you choose to add. Your dedicated rental concierge will provide an all-inclusive quote so you can order with confidence in the total costs.
How Do Smartphone Rentals Work?
We'll help you take the first step to a seamless event with a simplified rental process. Place a quote request, and you'll hear from us within 15 minutes. We'll create your proposal and arrange for shipment, delivery, and equipment returns — it's that easy!