Computer Rental FAQ
Best Reasons To Rent:
- Corporate Training
- Business Presentations & Keynotes
- Conventions, Conferences, Trade Shows and Breakout Rooms
- Administering Surveys
- Litigation War Rooms
- Any legitimate temporary business project or event
Worst Reasons To Rent:
- Student renting for college
- Renting to "try it before you buy it"
- Renting because you can't afford to buy it
- Renting for family parties
- Renting tablets or laptops for vacation
- Anything that would fall under a personal rental
There are 6 major factors that affect the price of a rental: Quantity, Rental Duration, Location, Lead Time, Technical Specifications, and most importantly, Availability. For more information, check out our Computer Rental Pricing.
We have 30 years of experience. We've been established since 1987. For more information, read more about Rentacomputer.com's history.
We have offices located throughout the country and can make deliveries and shipments to any location nationwide. For more information, check out our Nationwide Rental Locations.
We have the latest in technology equipment. Shortly after a new technology becomes available to consumers, we can offer it for rental. For more information, check out our Computer & AV Rental Products.
You can rent by the day, week or month. We specialize in renting for short term needs and events. When renting monthly, the final month can be prorated for a partial month's use.
Get the latest technology delivered directly to your event for a fraction of the cost of purchasing equipment that you will only need for a short term.
A qualified business rental with a true short-term need requires 2 years established business history and an identifiable online business presence. If a customer doesn't fall into that category it is most likely considered a personal rental and we can not assist in these cases. For more information check out ourBusiness Rental Requirements
On request, our certified technicians can set up and tear down all the rental equipment for your event, making it easy and convenient for you. Technicians are available on standby for your event by request.
Rentacomputer.com's liability ends upon delivery. We hold no responsibility for damage, theft or end-user related issues and require that our customers make sure our equipment is in a secure and safe location. However, damage insurance is available for those situations that are out of your control.
Our turn-around time is approximately 1-3 business days. Expedited shipping/delivery available for an additional fee.
Yes, along with delivery to office locations, we can deliver or ship directly to your hotel or convention center.
All of our machines are tested, cleaned and virus-free. All machines are up to date with a version of the latest OS.
Equipment may be extended for a duration beyond the original rental period by contacting your Tech Travel Agent. Equipment not returned on time or delayed may result in additional fees.
We only offer business grade commercial professional laserjet printers, inkjets are typically low cost, consumer grade printers.
The main factor that differentiates us from our competitors is our unmatched level of service. Our agents are here to help you every step of the way.
Yes, we have received the following awards:
- Award of Innovative Excellence - National Computer Rental Association
- Platinum Award for Outstanding Service - International Technology Rental Association
- Award for Innovative Excellence - International Technology Rental Association
- MVP - International Technology Rental Association
Yes. We are members of the following:
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- NFIB National Federation of Independent Businesses
- International Technology Rental Association
- Tech Army Organization
- National Computer Rental Association (name changed in 2005)
Have a question? Email Us! firstname.lastname@example.org