Printer Rental for Business
Printer rentals from Rentacomputer.com are available with great short term rates for business projects, events, and seasonal office needs nationwide. We offer competitive rental rates on black and white, color, laser printer and multifunction printer rentals from HP, Lexmark, Brother and more. With local delivery, setup, and service nationwide Rentacomputer.com is your one-stop shop for all your printer rental needs.
Rent A Printer
Do you need a short-term printer rental for office use? Maybe you're looking to rent a printer for your home office, or you need a short-term printer rental on-site to temporarily replace a damaged one. Whatever your business requires, Rentacomputer.com can help.
We Make Short-Term Printer Rentals Easy
Printers: They are critical for modern business applications, and commonly found at corporate events, trade shows, conventions, and other events of all types and sizes. Rentacomputer.com offers a wide variety of printers for rent, ranging from simple laser printers, to printers with scanning functionality, and plotter printers. Looking for state-of-the-art printers for your project? Rentacomputer is constantly adding new model printers to our rental inventory.
Our equipment rental process is quick and easy:
- Request a quote: You can reach out to us for a free quote via text, phone call or our online contact form. We guarantee a response in 15 minutes to anyone contacting us during business hours.
- Chat with an agent: When working with one of our experienced technology rental agents, you gain access to a trusted technology rental partner who will take the time to learn about your event, and reasons for renting a printer. They will then make recommendations as to which type of printer rental might best meet your needs, and coordinate an on-time delivery, directly to your event venue or office.
- Confirm your rental: As soon as they know what you need, your agent will send you a formal quote for review. Make any desired edits, then sign and return the document to book your order.
Once we have confirmation of your rental order, we'll clean and reset your printer to factory settings so it's ready to use. Then we'll ship it directly to your desired location.
Rentacomputer.com even offers comprehensive event production services, which include on-site IT and office equipment troubleshooting. When you partner with Rentacomputer on your printer rentals, you can rest easy knowing you have access to the best support in the industry.
Get a quote and learn more today about how your event can benefit from a printer rental from Rentacomputer.com.
Office Printers for Rent
At Rentacomputer.com, we carry the latest and greatest in office printer technology. Whether you need an all-in-one printer and copier for your corporate headquarters or a smaller model for your home office, we can help you find a solution.
Explore some of our most popular printer models.
HP LaserJet Series
High-volume, black-and-white printing on paper sizes up to A3-and capacity up to 4600 sheets. Control your printer rental cost with energy-saving features. 1200 X 1200 dpi, 40 ppm, up to 12 x 18in. Don't be afraid to ask about our Bulk Discounts when you quote your next large rental from Rentacomputer.
Canon ImageCLASS Series
All in One, Canon Color offers print, scan, copy and fax capabilities to help you accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 9 seconds or less.
Brother HL Series
This monochrome laser printer is a great choice for busy offices and work groups with higher print volumes that need a reliable printer with a low cost per page. 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper or for even greater paper capacity add optional trays for a total capacity of 1,610 sheets. 48 ppm, 8.5in x 11in.
Printer Rental Costs
Buying a new office printer or copier can cost you hundreds of dollars — and that doesn't include the cost of ink and paper. Renting a printer is a much more affordable option for most businesses for the following reasons:
- Lower costs: Buying equipment means you have to put down a lot of money upfront and pay for ongoing maintenance and floor space. Renting a printer lets you pay only for the amount of time you need it.
- No maintenance: When you rent a printer for business use, your rental provider takes care of preventive maintenance and repair for you. All you have to do is take care of your rental while you have it.
- Unparalleled support: When you leverage office printers for rent from a reliable rental provider like Rentacomputer.com, you also get access to top-notch technical support whenever you need it.
Reduce Printer Rental Costs for Your Short-Term Solutions
A good way to cut some of the costs is to go with a laser printer over an inkjet. While inkjets seem cheaper upfront, they can't handle the same workloads as commercial laserjet printers — and you might end up needing to upgrade anyway just to keep up with your business's demands.
Also, it'll save you costs if you install the printer yourself over having a technician do it. Lastly, reserve your printer as soon as you can. Vendors often will charge more the closer it is to the reservation period.
Another note to think about is the type of printer you need. Rentacomputer.com has the expertise and inventory to efficiently fulfill any of your needs. Thinking about buying a copier along with your printer? Why not select an all-in-one printer that can scan and copy as well. Our expert representatives at Rentacomputer.com have all the knowledge you need to help make the best decision in lowering your printer rental costs. At Rentacomputer.com we're not just here to save you time and money, we're here to make your event easy! Click below for a quote today.