Rentacomputer's Top Five Technology SuppliersBy John Beagle
Rentacomputer.com recognizes these five suppliers as our top suppliers. Not necessarily by volume of business, but in level of service and client satisfaction. Here are the top five suppliers to Rentacomputer.com:
1. Aria Technology Solutions, LLC, Chicago, Illinois
2. Mac Rentals, San Diego, California
3. National Technology Rentals, Sterling, Virginia (Washington DC)
4. SWA Computers, San Francisco, California
5. Access Audio Visual, Cincinnati, Ohio
These companies are Rentacomputer.com Suppliers' which means they are exceptional suppliers.
The designation means these vendors have the highest quality standards for being on time, with the right equipment and with properly trained installers, technicians and/or engineers.
To qualify a supplier must have met all of these qualifications:
1. Technology Rental Business or experience - 5 years or more
2. Stock State of the Art Equipment
3. 24 Hour Service Availability
4. Provide excellent knowledgeable tech staff
5. Be recognized by at least one industry association as 'expert' in the industry
6. Proven track record of service to Rentacomputer.com and its clients.
For more information on our supplier program, please visit Rentacomputer.com's Supplier Program.
About Using Technology SuppliersThe technology rental industry is unique due to the volume of equipment needed for large jobs and the sporadicness of the industry peak times.
Technology rental pricing is more about supply and demand than the price of the underlying equipment. Just like any commodity, there are only X amount of Plasmas, iPads and Projectors in a given city. When that supply is strained due to high demand, prices rise. Lock in the lowest prices, book your technology rental as soon as possible.The sooner you book, the lower the cost on most events.